• Things that don’t exist, exist outside existence.
• Our world has this amazing property that we can describe things that don’t exist. Don’t take this for granted!
• Non-existence is non-existent.
• If I existed I would probably be an atheist.
• “There is no cold. Only absence of heat.” There is no psychopathy. Only absence of empathy.
• Stop being like everyone else. Stop being unique.
• Can America not have a president for four years? Our high school didn’t have a principal for a year and that turned out to be the year with the best results.
• Everyone knows that common sense is a reliable source for the truth. Everyone is wrong.
• There are plenty of alphabetical combinations without meaning, and a lot of concepts without a word. It’s no shortage of either, you just need an app to connect them. #TinderForWords
• Best status updates get the least number of likes, cause they’re never written.
• The opposite of scaling? transcending!
• I can spot patterns in data like very few. The problem… I find patterns in nothingness, like no one!
• Behind every hill there’s an uncanny valley. #poshtekooh
•”Always forget. But never forgive! ♥️”
– some forgotten unforgiven dude
Science is not about the truth. It’s about our instrumental growth.
It’s a human specific language for the short-term dominance of this very species; a subjective and relative cultural viewpoint; a man-made phenomenon not only sensitive to geography and demography of its producers, but fundamentally relying on our specific physiological features.
Science is a random walk of accumulated literature largely indifferent to the reality; a set of self-reinforced terminologies that has hypnotised our collective mind.
Science is one in many possibilities that turned out to be the dominant widespread culture of our time due to a series of thrown dice with similar dynamics to rock pigeons colonizing the urban landscape worldwide.
So if you take all of it too seriously you may as well think of a pterodactyl as the superior form of a flying object; the shape of a moldy bread as the ultimate manifestation of “truth”, or the last check-mate snapshot of a mediocre chess game as the final capacity of a chess board.
I woke up realizing that consonant letters have mass. And vowels are made of energy to help moving the matter.
That is why consonants are colorfully visible and vowels are transparent as they get their color from the neighboring letters.
Not every post is a post. On the other hand not every post is a post either. It’s neither necessary nor sufficient for a post to be a post . On the other hand a post is a post if and only if it’s a post. Therefor it’s both sufficient and insufficient for a post to be a post. And a post is both necessary and unnecessary. So why are you reading this post?
Boy: “Why are you swinging hung by your knees?”
Girl (in skirt): “¡uʍop ǝpısdn ɹǝʇʇǝq ɥɔnɯ sʞooן pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ”
Boy: “So do you!”
p.s. Its Zedge TxT version on my new peofile.
By nature we are polygamous and herbivorous. As a by-product of civilization we have become monogamous and carnivorous.
Against our nature we feel so bad if we cheat, while it’s so fine eating meat!
Self-Organization is the phenomenon ruling all aspects of the human life as a dynamic system. The less we understand it, the more we tend to believe in the theories of conspiracy.