This is a real story about my dilemmatic closed chain, the last night:
- My wallet was in the office and the door was locked.
- The office key was attached to my car key.
- The car key was in the gas station for the service.
- The person in charge would demand some money to give the key back.
- I had money/cards but it was was in the wallet! (go back to 1)
I needed to cut this loop to get the car back and drive home, accordingly by:
- Breaking the office door. (Trouble)
- Asking the man to disattach my office key, going back and force… (Time consuming)
- Stealing the keys! (Crime)
- Asking the mechanic to give me the car back trusting that he will get the money. (Embarrassing)
- Borrow that money from a random dude for several minutes. (Weird)
What do you think I did and what would you do?